Skip to content
- A simplified, unified and neutral Inter-organisational and inter-sectoral information exchange method increasing transparency on pre-stocked items and quantity.
- The sharing, loaning and borrowing of stocks among the humanitarian community and mechanisms to do so.
- The humanitarian community to adopt a “no regrets” approach to pre-positioning expirable goods.
- The standardization of documentation on quality, specifications and nomenclature of humanitarian commodities.
- The use of this standardized documentation to aim for barcoding through the entire supply chain.
- The advantages of pre-positioning, including stockpiling high-turnover items, and commodity sharing to the humanitarian donor community.
- Coordination among members on pre-positioning strategies, including items, quantities and locations of stockpiles.