How to approve registration requests
Click to download this guide in PDF format.
Language / Idioma / Язык / Langue
Registration requests are sent to an Admin GA (see Roles in STOCKHOLM) whenever a new user within the Geographical Area that they manage requests to register. The Admin GA receives a notification of the new registration request via email and/or SMS, like the one below.
The Admin GA needs to approve the request to finalise the registration process.
The actions described in this guide can be performed by: Super Admin, Admin GA, Admin GA Donor.
1. Open the Manage Data section on STOCKHOLM platform.
2. Select Users.
3. In the drop-down menu next to Role, select the option “to process”.
4. This will filter out all users who have been already approved, leaving only the requests that need to be processed by the Admin GA. There is also an indication of the date since when each request has been pending. Select the user you want to approve by clicking on the blue pencil icon on the related card.
5. A card with the user details will open. First you need to verify the information provided by the user who is requesting to register: name, first name and job title. Make sure the person provided a mobile number as it is necessary for many functionalities. If something is wrong, missing or unclear you can use the email address provided to request further clarifications outside the STOCKHOLM platform. You can then change the status of this registration request from “to process” to “pending”.
6. Once all information is verified and complete, select the role you want to give to the user.
One option is Admin GA, for Administrator of a Geographical Area (see Roles in STOCKHOLM).
In this case, you need to assign the user to the Agency & Geographical Area for which they are responsible, choosing from the related drop-down menu. Please note that only previously-created Geographical Areas will appear in the drop-down menu (see How to create Geographical Areas).
You can assign more than one Geographical Area to a user (ex: Central Division and Northern Division in Fiji, Sierra Leone and Liberia, etc). In the example below, we are assigning the user the role of Admin GA for Welthungerhilfe (Agency) in Tajikistan (Geographical Area).
7. Another option is Facility Manager, for users who are responsible for one or multiple facilities within a Geographical Area (see Roles in STOCKHOLM).
In this case, you need to assign the user to the Agency & Storage Facility for which they are responsible, choosing from the related drop-down menu. Please note that only previously-created facilities will appear in the drop-down menu (see How to create a Facility).
You can assign more than one facility to a user. In the example below, we are assigning the user the role of Facility Manager for Croix Rouge Française (Agency) in Antananarivo (Storage Facility).
Note: you can also assign multiple roles of Admin GA and Facility Manager to the same user if required. To do so, simply click on “Add new role” after you created the first one, as many times as needed.
8. Once you selected the appropriate role, together with the related Agency & Geographical Area or Agency & Storage Facility, don’t forget to save.
The registration request is now processed. The status of the card will change from “pending since [date]” to “approved”.
The user whose request has been approved will receive a confirmation via email and SMS, like the ones below. They would have previously received another notification explaining that they request was being processed.